Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tagging

So I got “tagged” and had no idea what that meant; Apparently, the rules are…

1. Link to the person who tagged you for this MeMe.
2. List the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things/quirks/habits about yourself.
4. Tag six people to do this MeMe.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.

O.K...here goes...
1- I hate writing traffic tickets to anyone other than dirtbags. I don't care if Mrs. Soccer Mom was doing 15 over. I'll stop her, but as soon as I can see that she's not a sh*^head, I'll give her a warning.
2- I rarely wear underwear.
3- I surf the internet at work - shhhh! don't tell!
4- I eat peanut butter and marshmallow creme from the jar w/a spoon.
5- I drink milk from the jug - my husband hates it.
6- I refuse to fold my socks - they're all just thrown in my underwear drawer with no rhyme or reason.

Since I’m so new to blogging the only person I can think to could care less, so I didn't follow rule #4. Oops.

No comments: