Monday, May 19, 2008

Marine in Iraq

I was just on Fox News and I saw these pics of a Marine's near-miss. He was uninjured, but came about as close as someone can come to getting shot in the face without actually getting hit. Click here to see the photos.

God bless our troops.

On another note, my husband tore up his knee in a fight at work a few weeks back. He ruptured his ACL and had to have surgery this past Friday. This is the same surgery I had 4 years ago, almost to the day. I also had the surgery a month after delivering our daughter. While in recovery Friday (and still a little doped up), my husband looked at me and said "I have a lot more respect for how tough you are after this. And I thought you were a bad ass before".

Nothing like a little pain to help him see the light

;)

No comments: